The professional staff of Partnership International, Inc.
is multi-cultural and multilingual with extensive overseas experience.
We believe in establishing a local presence in countries and markets
of particular interest to our clients. By doing so, we work closely
with local resources to identify and validate effective solutions,
which are truly adapted to the needs of our clients in providing
Our Senior Partners and Technical Advisors have hands-on experience
covering more than 50 countries. To meet our clients’ objectives,
we have assembled at team of seasoned international professionals.
The senior advisors of Partnership International have :
The Partnership International team includes:
- Complementary skills that will seamlessly deliver the quality and timely services required for a successful project implementation.
- Extensive experience in working in emerging countries at senior levels of both private and public enterprises and/or related governmental agencies responsible for regulatory, administrative, judicial and service programs.
- Know-how to instill transfer of best practices in all manners of legal, technical and professional environments.
Our core team is supplemented by a global network of consultants and
advisers who have been involved in financial engineering and infrastructure
- Infrastructure Investment & Restructuring Specialists
- Financial & Management Advisors
- Legal and Regulatory Experts
- Environmental Specialists
- Accounting/Auditing Experts
- Privatization and Public-Private Partnership Experts
(click on name to see full biography)
VP, Finance & Operations
VP, Business Development
VP, Communications & Corporate Secretary
Senior Advisor, Energy Financial Economist
Senior Advisor, Renewable Energy
Senior Advisor, Energy Sector Restructuring
Senior Advisor, Transport Safety & Security
Senior Advisor, Private Sector Development
Senior Advisor, Enviro & Socio-Economics
Senior Advisor, Hdyropower Development
Senior Advisor, ICT Enterprise Restructuring